تحميل ومشاهدة شرح الوحدة الاولي انجليزي جرامر 3 ثانوي
لتحميل الملف بصيغة PDF اسفل الموضوع
لمشاهدة الشرح اضغط هنا
Exercises on Grammar unit 1
F Choose the correct answer:
- Alex didn’t come to see the film last night because he (saw-has seen-had seen-was see) it before.
- She told him that if he (break-breaks-broke-broken) his promise, she (will never-would never-can never-may never) speak to him again.
- My friend (hasn’t arrived-wasn’t arrived-hadn’t arrived-doesn’t arrive) when the lesson started.
- He (has sat-sits-was sitting-sat) on the bank fishing when he (see-saw-has seen-had seen) a man’s hat floating down the river.
- By 1960, the government (built-had built-will have built-was building) that town.
- By 2010, the government (built-has built-will have built-was building) that town.
- Mona was born three months (yet – for – since – ago).
- He didn’t go out until he (finish – finished – had finished) his work .
- I will phone you when you (come – will come – came) back.
- No sooner had he stopped (when – after – than) I hurried to ask him.
- Don’t ask me until I (finish – finished – had finished-finishes).
- Have you ever been to France?” “Yes, I (had been-have been-went-were) there last August.”
لتحميل الملف PDF اضغط هنا
الرابط المختصر : https://wp.me/p2qOuC-ayQ