بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
أقدم لكم اليوم نتائج سماك داون
لتاريخ 25/7/2008 مـ
- SmackDown starts with MVPs Lounge. His guest is Jeff Hardy who receives a huge pop. MVP runs down Jeff Hardys troubles -- the suspension, losing the Intercontiental Championship, his house fire, losing his dog. They then call Dr. Phil... Dr. Phil comes on the line and blames Jeff for being reckless and not caring about his career.
Jeff finally has enough and pushes MVP through the ropes and out of the ring. MVP goes to the back. Jeff walks up the ramp, pauses at the top as the fans applaud. He raises his arms and salutes.
- A biggest part of the summer battle royal is announced for later tonight. It will determine the number one contender for Triple Hs WWE Championship at SummerSlam.
The Battle Royal participants are: Ken Kennedy, Jeff Hardy, MVP, Big Show, Umaga, and The Great Khali.
- Shelton Benjamin b. Jimmy Wang Yang
Shelton draws a lot of heat from the fans. Benjamin dominates throughout and hits an "indescribable" finisher.
- Backstage, Edge congratulates the Edgeheads on winning the WWE Tag Team titles and apologizes to them for last week. They say its OK but that maybe its Vickie who needs an apology.
- Festus b. Curt Hawkins
Festus dominated throughout. After the match, Hawkins and Ryder attacked Festus.
- Backstage, Edge is talking to Alicia Fox. He tells her that hell speak to her back at the hotel because Vickie might show up at any moment.
Bam Neely is seen eavesdropping.
- Vladimir Kozlov b. Stevie Richards
Kozlov takes out Richards with a shoulder block and then a heatbutt for the win. After the match Kozlov says something to Jim Ross and Mick Foley that the live audience cannot hear.
- The Great Khali b. Ken Kennedy, Jeff Hardy, MVP, Big Show, and Umaga to win the battle royal.
MVP is eliminated first. Big Show eliminates Umaga and then Kennedy. Khali vs. Big Show as Hardy slumps in the corner. Umaga comes back in and hits Big Show with the thumb. The ref orders him to the back. Kennedy is eliminated by the Big Show. Big Show is then eliminated by Jeff Hardy. The Great Khali gets the win by eliminating Jeff Hardy. Runjin Singh returns. Triple H comes out to confront Khali.
- A R-Truth (Ron Killings) promo airs. He will be coming to SmackDown soon.
- Michelle McCool b. Maryse
McCool won by getting Maryse to tap in her leg submission.
- Maria will be debuting on SmackDown next week. The crowd booed when they realized she wouldnt be here tonight.
- Vickie has arrived at Smackdown. Chavo Guerrero is wheeling her in.
- Brian Kendrick b. Shannon Moore
Kendrick comes out with Ezekiel and cuts a promo. Moore is initially over matched by the hyper aggressive Kendrick. Moore is distracted by Ezekiel. Kendrick hits a reverse backwards bulldog-type move for the win.
- Up next is Edges public apology to Vickie. Edge asks Vickie to come out for a public apology. He tells her that she didnt see the full footage and he tried to resist Alicia. She told him she understands and he apologized. He tried to kiss her and she turned her face. She said she understands and hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. She said she was upset and did something earlier today - reinstated the Undertaker. The place went insane. Edge was upset but said it was OK because he and Triple H could kill each other while he and Vickie were on their honeymoon. She said that he couldnt do that because Undertaker had an opponent at Summerslam...Edge in a Hell in A Cell.
At this point, the show went off the air. Chavo and Bam came out and backed up Vickie, who then told Edge he had a Philadelphia Street Fight against Triple H. Triple H won with a Pedigree