logo

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتديات كويك لووك ، لكي تتمكن من المشاركة ومشاهدة جميع أقسام المنتدى وكافة الميزات ، يجب عليك إنشاء حساب جديد بالتسجيل بالضغط هنا أو تسجيل الدخول اضغط هنا إذا كنت عضواً .

11-09-2014 08:02 صباحاً
معلومات الكاتب ▼
تاريخ الإنضمام : 2008-08-27
رقم العضوية : 1
المشاركات : 12108
الدولة : Egypt
الجنس :
الدعوات : 28
مشاركات مكتبة الميديا: 1033
قوة السمعة : 2896
موقعي : زيارة موقعي
التعليم : جامعي
الهواية : شعر

read

A Lion, unable from old age and infirmities to provide himself with food by force, resolved to do so by artifice. He returned to his den, and lying down there, pretended to be sick, taking care that his sickness should be publicly known. The beasts expressed their sorrow, and came one by one to his den, where the Lion devoured them. After many of the beasts had thus disappeared, the Fox discovered the trick and presenting himself to the Lion, stood on the outside of the cave, at a respectful distance, and asked him how he was. “I am very middling,” replied the Lion, “but why do you stand without? Pray enter within to talk with me.” “No, thank you,” said the Fox. “I notice that there are many prints of feet entering your cave, but I see no trace of any returning.”

The moral of the story is: He is wise who is warned by the misfortune of others.

• infirmity (noun): weakness [spoiler=ترجمة]ضعف [/spoiler]
  • artifice (noun): cleverness ذ[spoiler=ترجمة]كاء - براعة[/spoiler]
  • devour (verb): to eat quickly and fully [spoiler=ترجمة]يلتهم[/spoiler]
  • middling (adjective): okay; neither good nor bad [spoiler=ترجمة]بين بين[/spoiler]
  • trace (noun): a small amount [spoiler=ترجمة]أثر[/spoiler]

Listen

[ram]https://edition.englishclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/EnglishClub.com-The-Sick-Lion.mp3[/ram]
توقيع :Galal Hasanin
Mr. Galal Hasanin
Expert Teacher of English Language
El-Malek El-Kamel High School
Mansoura Secondary High School
ربما يعجبك هذا أيضا

اضافة رد جديد اضافة موضوع جديد

الكلمات الدلالية
sick ، lion ، English ، through ، story ،

الساعة الآن 02:47 PM