We can talk about the future by using several tenses:
- We use the present simple for something sceduled or in a tim*etable
نستخد المضارع ابسيط للتعبير عن المستقبل في الاحداث المجدولة كمواعيد المواصلات او فتح السينيمات إلخ
an English lesson next Monday
The train arrives
at 6.30 in the morning
The holidays start next week
It is my birthday tomorrow
- In clauses with time words like when, after, anduntil we often use a present tense form to talk about the future:
يستخدم المضارع البسيط بعد روابط الوقت
I’ll come home when I finish work.
You must wait here until your father comes.
- We use the present continious to talk about future a*ctions that have alreadt been arranged
يستخد المضارع المستمر للتعبير عن احداث مستقبلية مرتب لحدوثها
I’m playing football
tomorrow. (I've arranged for that)
They are coming
to see us tomorrow. (They've already made an appointment with us)
a party at Christmas. (We've already reserved a club)
- We use will when we make predictions لعمل تنبؤات ولكن بدون دليل
It will be
a nice day tomorrow.
I think Brazil will win
the World Cup.
I’m sure you will enjoy
- To make offers and promises لعرض خدمة او اعطاء وعد
you an email.
I'll help you with the housework.
I won't go
to the party if he doesn't apologize to me.
(Be) Going to
- To talk about plans, intentions and prediction with evidence
I plan ...
I’m going to drive
to work today. (I plan to..)
ربما يعجبك هذا أيضا
They are going to move
to Manchester. (They intend to ...)
He's going to fail
the exam, he never studies.
- When we can see that something is likely to happen
Be careful! You are going to fall
Look at those black clouds. I think it’s going to rain
اي استفسار جاهز ان شاء الله
Mr. Galal Hasanin