منتديات كويك لووك
(نسخة قابلة للطباعة من الموضوع)
https://www.quicklook4u.com/vb/t15430
أنقر هنا لمشاهدة الموضوع بهيئته الأصلية

Leaving Messages ترك رسالة
نبع الورود 02-01-2013 06:19 مساءً
Leaving Messages ترك رسالة
When you call someone and they are not there, you have to leave a message on their voice mail. Remember to state your name, your company, and what the phone call is regarding. Then leave your phone number even though you think they have it.

"Hi Mary, this is Josh from ABC Company. I have some questions regarding the financial data you sent me yesterday. Can you give me a call back when you have time? My number is 555-123-4567. Thank you."
مرحبا ماري، أنا جون من شركة ABC. لدي بعض الاسئلة بخصوص البيانات المالية التي قمت بإرسالها البارحة. هل يمكنك معاودة الإتصال بي عندما يكون لديك وقت؟ تليفوني هو 555-123-4567. شكرا لكي.

"Hi Jack, this is Julie from Consult R Us. I am missing a couple pages on the ** you sent me. Can you call me when you are free? My number again is 555-321-7654. Thank you."
أهلا جاك، انا جوليا من شركة أوراس. لقد فقدت ورقتين من المستندات التي ارسلت إلي. هل يمكنك الاتصال بي عندما يكون لديك وقت ؟ رقمي مرة إخري هو 555-321-7654. شكرا لك

In some cases, you will receive a phone message like this. If you have to call them back and they are not there also, you can leave a message saying, you are returning their call. Here is an example.

"Hi Josh, this is Mary and I am returning your call. I'll be in the office for the next three hours, so feel free to call me back any time. Just in case, my number is 555-234-5678."
هاي جوش، أنا ماري لقد اتصلت بي سابقا. سوف أكون في المكتب بعد حوالي ثلاث ساعات. بالمناسبة رقمي هو 555-234-5678.

"Hi Julie, this is Jack. I double checked the **s I sent you and I am not sure what pages you are missing. I might not be at my desk, so feel free to call me on my cell phone. The number is 227-1000. Hope to hear from you soon so we can straighten this out."
مرحبا جولي. انا جاك. لقد قمت بمراجعة المستندات التي أرسلتها إلي ولااعرف ماهي الصفحات التي فقدتها. إذا لم اكون في مكتبي. لاتترددي بالاتصال علي هاتفي. فرقمي هو 227-1000. أتمني أن تكلميني قريبا لنسوي ذلك الخلاف.

On another occasion, you might call someone and they might not call you back. In this case, it is polite to call them again. This is how you can leave a second message.

"Hi Mary, this is Josh again from ABC Company. I'm not sure if you got my first message so I am leaving one more. I have some questions regarding the financial data you sent me several days ago. Can you call me at 555-123-4567 when you get a chance? Thank you."
أهلا ماري، أنا جوش مرة إخري من شركة ABC. لست متاكدا إذا ما كنت إستلمت رسالتي الأولي لذلك فقد ارسلت إليك رسالة إخري. يوجد لدي بعض الاسئلة بخصوص البيانات المالية التي قمت بإرسالها إلي من عدة أيام. هل يمكنك الإتصال بي علي 555-123-4567 عندما يكون لديك وقت؟ شكرا لكي.

If the company does not have voice mail, you can leave a message with the secretary. After asking for the person you are looking for, if they say they are not in, then leave a message with them.

"Can you have Julie return my call? This is Jack, and my number is 555-123-4567."
هل يمكن لجوليا أن تعاود الإتصال بي؟ أنا جاك ورقمي هو 555-123-4567.

Look and listen:
http://ar.talkenglish.com/LessonDetails.aspx?ALID=481

منتديات كويك لووك

Copyright © 2009-2024 PBBoard® Solutions. All Rights Reserved