logo

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتديات كويك لووك ، لكي تتمكن من المشاركة ومشاهدة جميع أقسام المنتدى وكافة الميزات ، يجب عليك إنشاء حساب جديد بالتسجيل بالضغط هنا أو تسجيل الدخول اضغط هنا إذا كنت عضواً .

look/images/icons/i1.gif Articles a, an , the
  05-10-2013 02:28 مساءً  
معلومات الكاتب ▼
تاريخ الإنضمام : 2008-08-27
رقم العضوية : 1
المشاركات : 12108
الدولة : Egypt
الجنس :
الدعوات : 28
مشاركات مكتبة الميديا: 1033
قوة السمعة : 2896
موقعي : زيارة موقعي
التعليم : جامعي
الهواية : شعر
Fill in the blanks with the correct article: THE, A, AN, or 0 ("zero";) (if no article applies). Use capital letters only at the beginning of the sentence. Press the submit button when you are finished to check your answers.

Just to confirm (1) __________ rushed phone conversation we had today, I've been served with (2) __________ complaint from (3) __________ Small Claims Part of (4) __________ Civil Court brought by (5) __________ shopper against Loman's for (6) __________ breach of (7) __________ contract on (8) __________ theory that she came to our main branch last month in (9) __________ response to (10) __________ ad for (11) __________ leather coats and that we "failed to have (12) __________ merchandise to sell at (13) __________ advertised price." We had advertised these coats in one of our recent circulars. (14) __________ text of (15) __________ advertisement is part of (16) __________ FAX I sent previously to your office.

[spoiler=Answers]

Just to confirm (1) the rushed phone conversation we had today, I've been served with (2) a complaint from (3) the Small Claims Part of (4) 0 Civil Court brought by (5) a shopper against Loman's for (6) a breach of (7) 0 contract on (8) the theory that she came to our main branch last month in (9) 0 response to (10) an ad for (11) 0 leather coats and that we "failed to have (12) the merchandise to sell at (13) the advertised price." We had advertised these coats in one of our recent circulars. (14) The text of (15) the advertisement is part of (16) the FAX I sent previously to your office.

[/spoiler]

الساعة الآن 02:40 AM