logo

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتديات كويك لووك ، لكي تتمكن من المشاركة ومشاهدة جميع أقسام المنتدى وكافة الميزات ، يجب عليك إنشاء حساب جديد بالتسجيل بالضغط هنا أو تسجيل الدخول اضغط هنا إذا كنت عضواً .

look/images/icons/i1.gif لو سمحتوا ممكن تساعدوني في موضوع تعبيرالFuture Career
  21-01-2010 11:52 صباحاً  
معلومات الكاتب ▼
تاريخ الإنضمام : 2008-08-27
رقم العضوية : 1
المشاركات : 12108
الدولة : Egypt
الجنس :
الدعوات : 28
مشاركات مكتبة الميديا: 1033
قوة السمعة : 2896
موقعي : زيارة موقعي
التعليم : جامعي
الهواية : شعر
ربما يساعدك الآتي وبالتوفيق

[font=Calibri][/font]
My Career Plan
The future is uncertain for me, but it is important to develop a career plan that will provide financial support and personal fulfillment over the course of my professional life. To make this transition from school to a professional career, I am going to plan a plan that will help me stay focused and motivated in meeting my goals and objectives.

At the end of my career, I want to be recognized as a positive team leader who can bring the best out of her subordinates and help increase profits for the company.

Information technology, or IT for short, is the backbone of today’s advanced technology. Network and computer systems administrators design, install, and support business’s computer systems. Responsibilities include maintaining a LAN or WAN, Internet and intranet structures. These IT professionals maintain network hardware/software, analyze and repair problems, and oversee networks to make sure it is available to users. Administrators tailor the company’s computer network to be unique and efficient to that specific business. Benefits of being a network and computer systems administrator abound. They range from a comfortable lifestyle to all the different areas you can get into as an IT professional. An individual seeking a career in this node of Information technology will enjoy a rewarding, fulfilling, and balanced knowledge of computer information systems

Today, computers are used in almost every aspect of our lives: in car engines, microwave ovens, video games, watches, telephones, desktops at home and work, mainframe computers in government and industry, and supercomputers expanding the frontiers of science and technology. The computer industry is one of the fastest growing segments of our economy and that growth promises to continue well into the next century.

To maintain a competitive edge, industry and commerce must continue to make creative scientific and engineering advances as well as produce high quality products. More than ever, there is a demand for a prepared work force with the scientific and technical training necessary to perform effectively on the job. Now is the time to plan your future in computing.

Computer science as a career

The field of Computer Science is based primarily on computer programing. Programming is the writing of computer programs using letters and numbers to make "code". The average computer programer will write at least a million lines of code in his or her lifetime. But even more important than writting code, a good programer must be able to solve problems and think logicaly.
The working conditions for a programer very greatly. Most banks require their programers to wear a suit and attend an office during normal work hours. On the other side of the buisness, many game companys and Dot-Com-start-ups allow and incurage a fun work environment. Often including toys, cubicle sleep-ins and cold pizza haphazardly laying accross many a desk. Yet nomatter what the company they all involve the employe to stare at a monitor for endless hours and write the applications of tomorrow on a standard keyboard.
Many programers devote themselves to their craft and thus are compeled to sleep little and acomplish the work in front of them. After leaving the office, (if at all) it is not unusual to spend 8 more hours on the same project at home.

تم تحرير المشاركة بواسطة :Galal Hasanin بتاريخ:

الساعة الآن 10:14 AM