logo

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم في منتديات كويك لووك ، لكي تتمكن من المشاركة ومشاهدة جميع أقسام المنتدى وكافة الميزات ، يجب عليك إنشاء حساب جديد بالتسجيل بالضغط هنا أو تسجيل الدخول اضغط هنا إذا كنت عضواً .

11-12-2014 10:23 مساءً
معلومات الكاتب ▼
تاريخ الإنضمام : 2008-08-27
رقم العضوية : 4
المشاركات : 6616
الدولة : مصر- Egypt
الجنس :
تاريخ الميلاد : 17-5-1994
الدعوات : 8
قوة السمعة : 815
موقعي : زيارة موقعي
التعليم : جامعي
الهواية : الانترنت

طبيب يسأله مريض مصاب بشكل خطير هل سأموت ؟

index

1 - تعريف بالمتحدث ::

Matthew O'Reilly
Emergency medical technician
Matthew O’Reilly is a veteran emergency medical technician on Long Island, New York.

ماثيو اورايلي هو فني طوارئ طبية متمرس في لونج ايلاند نيويورك في هذه المحادثة ، اورايلي يصف ما يحدث بعد ان يسأله مريض مصاب بشكل خطير " هل سأموت ؟"

2 -رابط الفيديو ::

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152571301284352&set=vb.9905614351&type=2&theater¬if_t=video_processed

3- الموضوع كتابة ::
لقد عملت كفني طوارئ للحالات الحرجة طوال السبع سنوات السابقة في ضاحية سافلوك نيويورك كنت اول المجيبين في عديد من الحوادث تتراوح من حوادث السيارات الي العواصف الرملية
0:20لو كنت مثل معظم الناس, ربما يكون الموت واحد من اعظم مخاوفك بعضنا سيراه قادماً و بعضنا لن يراه هناك مصطلح طبي معروف و موثق غير معروف يدعي الموث الوشيك و هو بالكاد عرض كمزود طبي, انا مدرب للاستجابة لهذا العرض كاي عرض اخر لذا عندما ينظر الي مريض عنده ازمة قلبية مريض و يقول " سأموت اليوم " نحن مدربون علي اعادة تقييم حالة المريض
0:44خلال مهنتي,استجبت لعدد من الحالات حيث كان المريض لديه فقط دقائق علي الحياة و لم يكن هناك شئ يمكن ان افعله لهممع هذا الامر, كنت اواجه معضلة هل اخبر المقبل علي الموت انه اقترب من مواجهة الموت ام اكذب عليهم لاريحهم ؟ في بداية مهنتي, واجهت هذة المعضلة بالكذب ببساطة كنت خائفا كنت خائفا لو اخبرتهم الحقيقة انهم سيموتون في رهبة في خوفمتمسكين باخر لحظات في الحياة
1:17و الذي تغير بحادثة واحدة منذ خمس سنوات استجبت لحادثة دراجة نارية السائق كان يعاني من جراح حرجة جدا و بينما اقيم حالته ادركت انه لا يوجد شئ استطيع فعله له و كحالات كثيرة اخري, نظر في عيني و سألني هذا السؤال:"هل سأموت؟" في هذة اللحظة قررت ان افعل شئ مختلف قررت ان اخبره الحقيقة قررت ان اخبره انه سيموت و انه لا يوجد ما استطيع فعله لهرد فعله صدمني حتي اليوم هو ببساطة رجع للخلف و كانت له نظرة قبول علي وجهة لم يواجة هذة الرهبة او الرعب التي كنت اعتقد انه سيواجة هو ببساطة رجع للخلف و بينما انظر في عينيه رأيت سلام داخلي و قبول من هدة اللحظة قررت ليس من حقي ان اريح المقبلين علي الموت بالاكاذيب و قد استجبت للعديد من الحالات من وقتها حيث كان المرضي في اخر لحظاتهم و لم يكن هناك ما استطيع فعله لهم تقريبا في كل الحالات كان لهم جميعا نفس رد الفعل تجاة الحقيقة من السلام الداخلي و القبول في الواقع هناك ثلاث انماط لاحظتها في كل هذة الحالات
2:36اول نمط دائما ما كان يصدمني بغض النظر عن الاعتقادات الدينية أو الخلفية الثقافية هناك حاجة للغفران سواء يسمونها خطايااو ببساطة يقولون انهم نادمون ذنبهم عام اهتممت مره برجل كبير في السن و الذي كان لديه ازمة قلبية كبيرة و بينما اجهز نفسي و معداتي لازمته القلبية الوشيكة بدأت اخبار المريض بموته الوشيك هو عرف من نبرة صوتي و لغة الجسد و بينما اضع جهاز الصدمة الكهربائية علي صدره و استعد لما سيحدث نظر في عيني و قال "اتمني لو انني امضيت وقت اكثر مع اولادي و احفادي" بدلاً من ان اكون اناني في وقتي عندما واجة الموت الوشيك كل ما اراده هو الغفران
3:27النمط الثاني الذي لاحظته هو الحاجة للتذكر سواء ان يُذكر في افكاري او من احبهم , ارادوا ان يشعروا انهم سيظلوا احياءهناك حاجة للابدية في قلوب و افكار من احبوهم انا و طاقمي و اي احد حولهم مرات لا تحصي اجد مريض ينظر في عيني و يقول ,"هل ستتذكرني ؟"
3:53اخر نمط شاهدته دائما ما كان يأثر عميقا في روحي المقبلين علي الموت يريدون ان يعرفوا ان حياتهم كان لها معني يريدون انا يعرفوا انهم لم يضيعوا حياتهم في مهام بلا معني
4:08هذا اتي مبكرا جدا في مهنتي استجبت لحالة كانت امرأة في أخر الخمسينات من عمرها حوصرت بشدة داخل سيارة صدمت بجانب السيارة بسرعة عالية حالة حرجة جدا بينما يعمل الاطفائيين لاخراجها من السيارة انا دخلت لابدأ في تقديم الرعاية و بينما نتكلم, قالت لي كان هناك الكثير من الاشياء التي اردت فعلها في حياتي شعرت انها لم تترك علامتها في هذة الارض و لما تكلمنا اكثر اتضح انها ام لابنين بالتبني و الذين كانا في طريقهم الي كلية الطب بسببها هي, طفلين اصبح لديهم فرصة لم تكن لتتاح لهم لولاها و سيتمكنون من انقاذ ارواح في مجال الطب كاطباء انتهي الامر في 45 دقيقة لاخراجها من السيارة مع ذلك, وافتها المنية قبل تحريرها
5:03اعتقد ان ما تراه في الافلام عندما تكون في اخر اللحظات هذة انه هلع و خوف ادركت انه بغض النظر عن الظروف انه عامة يقابل بسلام و قبول انه تلك الاشياء الصغيرة اللحظات الصغيرة الاشياء الصغيرة التي احضرتها للعالم هي التي تمنحك السلام في هذة اللحظات الاخيرة

0:11I've been a critical care EMT for the past seven years in Suffolk County, New York.I've been a first responder in a number of incidents ranging from car accidents to Hurricane Sandy.
0:20If you are like most people, death might be one of your greatest fears. Some of us will see it coming. Some of us won't. There is a little-known **ed medical termcalled impending doom. It's almost a symptom. As a medical provider, I'm trained to respond to this symptom like any other, so when a patient having a heart attack looks at me and says, "I'm going to die today," we are trained to reevaluate the patient's condition.
0:44Throughout my career, I have responded to a number of incidents where the patienthad minutes left to live and there was nothing I could do for them. With this, I was faced with a dilemma: Do I tell the dying that they are about to face death, or do I lie to them to comfort them? Early in my career, I faced this dilemma by simply lying. I was afraid. I was afraid if I told them the truth, that they would die in terror, in fear, just grasping for those last moments of life.
1:17That all changed with one incident. Five years ago, I responded to a motorcycle accident. The rider had suffered critical, critical injuries. As I assessed him, I realized that there was nothing that could be done for him, and like so many other cases, he looked me in the eye and asked that question: "Am I going to die?" In that moment, I decided to do something different. I decided to tell him the truth. I decided to tell him that he was going to die and that there was nothing I could do for him. His reaction shocked me to this day. He simply laid back and had a look of acceptance on his face. He was not met with that terror or fear that I thought he would be. He simply laid there, and as I looked into his eyes, I saw inner peace and acceptance. From that moment forward, I decided it was not my place to comfort the dying with my lies.Having responded to many cases since then where patients were in their last moments and there was nothing I could do for them, in almost every case, they have all had the same reaction to the truth, of inner peace and acceptance. In fact, there are three patterns I have observed in all these cases.
2:36The first pattern always kind of shocked me. Regardless of religious belief or cultural background, there's a need for forgiveness. Whether they call it sin or they simply say they have a regret, their guilt is universal. I had once cared for an elderly gentlemanwho was having a massive heart attack. As I prepared myself and my equipment for his imminent cardiac arrest, I began to tell the patient of his imminent demise. He already knew by my tone of voice and body language. As I placed the defibrillator pads on his chest, prepping for what was going to happen, he looked me in the eye and said, "I wish I had spent more time with my children and grandchildren instead of being selfish with my time." Faced with imminent death, all he wanted was forgiveness.
3:27The second pattern I observe is the need for remembrance. Whether it was to be remembered in my thoughts or their loved ones', they needed to feel that they would be living on. There's a need for immortality within the hearts and thoughts of their loved ones, myself, my crew, or anyone around. Countless times, I have had a patient look me in the eyes and say, "Will you remember me?"
3:53The final pattern I observe always touched me the deepest, to the soul. The dying need to know that their life had meaning. They need to know that they did not waste their life on meaningless tasks.
4:08This came to me very, very early in my career. I had responded to a call. There was a female in her late 50s severely pinned within a vehicle. She had been t-boned at a high rate of speed, critical, critical condition. As the fire department worked to remove her from the car, I climbed in to begin to render care. As we talked, she had said to me, "There was so much more I wanted to do with my life." She had felt she had not left her mark on this Earth. As we talked further, it would turn out that she was a mother of two adopted children who were both on their way to medical school.Because of her, two children had a chance they never would have had otherwise and would go on to save lives in the medical field as medical doctors. It would end up taking 45 minutes to free her from the vehicle. However, she perished prior to freeing her.
5:03I believed what you saw in the movies: when you're in those last moments that it's strictly terror, fear. I have come to realize, regardless of the circumstance, it's generally met with peace and acceptance, that it's the littlest things, the littlest moments, the littlest things you brought into the world that give you peace in those final moments.

Untitled-1 copy.jpg   تحميل jpg Untitled-1 copy.jpg مرات التحميل :(5)
الحجم :(141.494) KB

تم تحرير الموضوع بواسطة :Mona Galal بتاريخ:11-12-2014 10:27 مساءً
ربما يعجبك هذا أيضا

اضافة رد جديد اضافة موضوع جديد

الكلمات الدلالية
طبيب ، يسأله ، مريض ، مصاب ، بشكل ، خطير ، سأموت ،

الساعة الآن 05:03 PM